1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the owner of the web domain is Lock and Relax. with address for these purposes at C / Casa de Campos, 22 – 29001 Málaga (Málaga) with NIF No 78710971A Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this Lock and Relax portal, which owns the website, attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: https://lockandrelax.es access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the COMPANY or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY Lock and Relax by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio , video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Lock and Relax or its licensors . All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for comme…
5. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Lock and Relax is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
6. MODIFICATIONS: Lock and Relax reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located on your portal.
7. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, Lock and Relax will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will Lock and Relax assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Lock and Relax reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
9. GENERALITIES: Lock and Relax will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
10. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Lock and Relax may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Lock and Relax and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga.